A year ago today, I said my goodbyes to dear colleagues, retired and walked out of the corporate office I had worked in for 20 years. I said hello to reinvention, and an exhilarating new chapter. Here are 10 things I’ve specifically said “Hello” to since Feb. 15, 2019 –
- Going to the Library – read 2x more books than any year in my adult life
- Packing lunches for my kids – including goofy notes
- Getting in and out of Costco in 8 minutes – Pro tip: go when they open on Tuesday
- Sleeping in beyond 5 a.m.!
- Developing on point media training – in yoga pants and my new cat slippers
- Making numerous appearances at North Central High School to help
- Really getting to know my kids’ friends when come over after school
- Visiting my parents – saw Mom and Dad more than ever
- Discovering Pinterest as I plan my kids’ graduation open houses – Class of 21 and 22!
- Using my Passion Planner to schedule my days – double duty as this leather-bound planner serves as a journal
What are you saying hello to now? Name it, embrace it, enjoy it.